Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Here we are again, Wednesday

Here we are again, Wednesday and I didn't leave my house.  I just felt like I needed my own little world today...have ya ever been in one of those modes ( see we now call them modes instead of moods ).  And it just felt good in the separation ?   Well it did !

Morning for me was. "Up and at em'".  Strange to because I was back to that "all by myself". Which takes a little getting use too.  I mean who can I give those dastardly orders too ??????   Just jolly ole me and I baulk when some one shouts hahaha.

My day was just mellow till I called C V S and then it was.  "How could my meds be so messed up" and along with that was call the one in Pa to see where they went wrong to back down to the one in Florida.   It was definitely going into a "road rage".  And who was gonna bring home the Salami ?

I sometime wonder why it takes so much out of you to get these things right...... And they say, " this is the computer age" wel to me it feels like we are back in the Stone Age !

Tonight I am gonna just watch a little T V and call it over with and pray that tomorrow brings another turn of the tide...

Yes, I am going to have to do laundry.  And Tide is what I have at the house and son as that's al gone it will be Zeee's potion. "El Cheapo " and it works great..

So with that I"ll say. "Have a great day and God Bless "

Oh yeah tonight is Survivor.  Hey I certainly have. Guess I should start my own show. LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment