Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Wishful Wednesday...and it's December the 1st brrrrrrrrr !

Wishful Wednesday and it's December the 1st brrrrrrrr!... It's a tad bit chilly at the moment...I've been up since the crack of an open door...never mind the crack of dawn...it was still pitch black outside...but I heard the rain and the wind that was enough...Not even the Critters 4 wanted to move..much say, "I don't blame them".

It's going to be a vacuum day..zoooooooom the day away...cause if I don't well I'm not sure the wind would even consider blowing my "Moe Hair" floors for me...in fact they might pay me to suck it up   HA !

Gonna head into town to meet up with the other half of J & J...you know the fighting team...it's getting close to Christmas so they're on their good behavior...(so far)  I'll have lunch with J (the male partner) and if he behaves himself I'll even treat him to desert...quickly... then get out of town...:)

Ah, it went well...we had an enjoyable meeting and even a few good laughs then I did a quick fix at the Winn Dixie...(gawd I love these names) and picked up some Egg Nog...now that's a special treat for me...it was rich and creamy...I've even made ice cream from it...and that's good too..in fact if I have some extra room that's what I'll do...Now that's thinkin' ahead...I'm proud of myself...wooo hooo...

Evening here and I watched Survivor...now that truly was a waste...oh my let me get my plants in from outside...My Christmas Cactus is ready to bloom and my Gardenia is looking really good so in they come for a few days...as it's dropping to the low 30's...wow...this is Florida...any body tell Mr Weather Man ??????

Electric blanket is on and Reba and Joe have PJ's on and they are ready for bed in fact just took a quick looksie and yep, they only are showing noses..they is under cover dawgs !

So it's good night and Sleep Tight...Oh by the way...

Ali....again Happy Birthday Hope you sold Lots and Lots of Christmas Trees :)

God Bless









1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the birthday wishes. We sold 5 trees today. We are up to 20. Have 101 left on the lot. Hoping for a busy weekend.

    Stay warm and dry.

    ReplyDelete