Sunday, December 26, 2010

It's the Day After...Christmas of course... Sunday brrrrrrrrr!!!!!

It's the Day After ...Christmas, Of course... Sunday brrrrrrr!!!!!! It's so dang cold here in Sunny Florida...I'm waiting for it to SNOW... Yes, I know the North East is getting hit..but I do believe us Southerners are in for a rude awakening...Like..Freezin' our patoonies( nother new word..but oldie one) off.

If I could wear my Electric blanket I would in face I thought of creating a pair of pants and shirt to plug in..but my luck some body would cut the wires...brrrrrr...It's too dang chilly to think ..So what am I doing...besides procrastinating... I'm making BREAD...YES, you got it...Ciabatta (we use to call this feet bread hahaha but actually it's meaning is slipper bread or maybe in another region..Sole bread :) ) what ever ya want to call it..it's good for dunkin soup...

Just flour, salt yeast and water...and ya don't have to knead it... just mix and rest and fold and rest and bake..dang it's a good bread..and crusty on the outside and airy on the inside...

This will keep my house warm and of course a pot of soup...I'm tellin ya...Florida is turning upside down...what happen to the tropics..??? My birds are flying to some where..ain't south of the border..cause up there it's snow and more snow above that...oh boy...This must be "Global Warming"..HA!

I'm fixin to head into the kitchen again..and make me another Hot Chocolate...oh yeah...cause nothing is finer than that rich chocolate with a dash up  Redi Whip...(thought I was gonna whip up some cream ???) 

I'll get back sometime or maybe not..might decide to take a nap as my bread is rising...then to the oven it goes...

Be back later.....Maybe :)   

I'm Back :)....

Cleaned up my kitchen ..my bread is happily in it's bowl with clear plastic wrap and will sit upon it's place till morning time..when I pop that baby in the oven and bake away...Yeah, it's the only thing bad about that bread it takes at least 18 hours to sit..well rise ..but it doesn't rise much at all..it's kind of flat and a bit on the thick side..kind of looks like a blanket you'd slip in between..but the bread is good...so that's what's on my menu for tomorrow with of course SOUP...I'm gonna be souped out..I just know it..that and Hot Chocolate..omg.. wait till I weigh in at the Doc's office on the 18th of Jan..holy smokes...

Tonight nothing much happening other than my plants are under covers..poor plants it's really very chilly..the wind bites...too bad I can't bite back...I'd spit at it if I could..but my luck I'd get it back ..right between the eyes...(perish the thought).

Gonna watch one of my NetFlix and tuck in under my blankie..(just love that cozy word) me and the Critters 4...Spoke with hubby and he says, "It's Snowing"  brrrrrrr... well I know he'll be busy tonight and tomorrow..he just loves that Snow blower..zooms around and anxious to fire it up and make his path..he winds up doing everyone around us...

If my neighbors are smart...Just wait till my hubby comes out..He just aims to please...the darling man...and just think when I married that man the most snow he saw (back then ) in his life time was maybe..just maybe an inch or two of snow...hahaha...I guess you might say, "I broke him in to the Yankee way of living"...Keep Shovelin' Darlin'...

Okie Dokie..I'm gonna meander into the living room get cozy and watch a good movie....

Tuck in and keep warm...God Loves Ya !

No comments:

Post a Comment