Thursday, December 23, 2010

Thursday...another sad day

Thursday...another sad day...and they seem to keep coming...Heard the news of one of our Forum Sisters..Jean..(Sparkle) who is now back in the hospital..Her cancer is now Stage 4... Sparkle was just like her name..always full of surprises...I so enjoyed our chats and meeting her as well..

Goodness this year has brought some very hard times...and no matter who you seem to talk with someone they know has been hit with Cancer...

You'd think in this day and age most of these dreadful diseases would be under control....I mean look at all this nonsense happening around us...our lives are so filled with Stress...it destroys the immune system...and check out all the chemicals in the foods...We wonder why all this crazy illness is destroying our friends, family and even ourselves..

Something has got to give...I know sooner read this and get a phone call ..My sister is now in the hospital...I'm getting so I don't want to pick up the phone..or read the paper or for that matter listen to the news...

We need to change our lifestyles...We need to get more involved in what's happening around us...We need to wake up...and start speaking up..

Do I sound like I'm at a rally...or am I getting ready to make them Posters and March on... ssssssssheeezzzzz ...

I need to ask the Good Lord.. Come on down and change our lives...change our Universe...We sure need your HELP...

God Bless Us All...What's becoming of us ?   Perhaps that's the 64K question?

Wonder who has the answer...

No comments:

Post a Comment