Saturday, December 11, 2010

Saturday...er Still Kickin'




Saturday...er Still Kickin'.... My day has not gone so well...it began with yesterday not ending like I had planned... I did go out and do some quick pick up of things I needed to make my cookies...That was the best part of that day...came home with the few "bags" of goodies...went walking into the house when the dang "bag" broke and out popped the gallon of Milk...Now I ask you, "have you ever had a full gallon of milk fall...not only fall but on your "FOOT"...well I have !

So, my Friday night was not going good. By that I mean I had put everything away and finished the rest of my chores and leaned back in the chair to rest...The Critters were in their wild stage so I had to deal with that...so the evening went on and my foot was aching...I just couldn't understand Why?.

The strange part was I forgot about the gallon of milk..what was the big deal I mean the Gallon didn't break >>>>well, my toe did !  Yes, my foot was bothering me all night and I plum forgot about the dang Milk.

Later that evening as I'm talking to my hubby I realize.."I know why my foot is hurting...I mean my big toe is now huge...looks different compared to my other big toe...HUH...Did I leave my brain else where >>> I mean with the weight of that full gallon...OUCH !!...Yes, almost 9 lbs being dropped and hitting full force...HOLY COW....

So we come to today...my day was hobbling around trying to put things up and trying not to hit my "Big Toe" which is now PURPLE...oh yeah..it's odd looking alright and I still can't believe I didn't know about my toe..????  Is this what they call "Senior Moments"...DUH >?>>>>?

Well, my day today was  not much...I was Still Kickin' around but in a limping manor..and going in and out to let the Critter out..well, that's a HORSE of another COLOR...

Now, I'm ready to tuck in bed and hopes that Tomorrow will be another day and not another Strange Adventure...

Good Night all and Watch your TOES !

No comments:

Post a Comment