Friday, December 10, 2010

It's Morning alright and Friday too !












It's Morning alright and Friday too !... and I'm off to the Publix..(like that one too) have to pick up just a few things to make cookies this weekend. I'm just about ready to run out and make my quick get a way...Have list ready and zip in and zap out..(hopefully).

I slept quite good last night for a change..it certainly has been along time since I did that..even the Critters 4 slept in..ah was nice. Watched my Cardinals come to the feeder early as I had my cup of coffee . Chatted with my hubby as he got up and was on his mad dash to get his routine blood work done.

Weather wasn't to too bad this morning a little bit chilly...not like other mornings...now we'll have a reprieve for a couple of days..just to give us a "Remember what I was like" then back down into the low 30's...YIKES.

Plants are wondering when they are going back out...I'll move them for a couple of days ...don't want to lose all those blooms on the Christmas Cactus.

Well, I best get a move on and finish dressing..let the Critters 4 out for a quickie and then  hustle...oh I did manage to write a few Christmas cards last night..now I've got to get them in the mailbox..so that will be on the way out of here...woooo hooo...

Catch ya later on to finish out my adventure !

No comments:

Post a Comment