Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Wishful Wednesday....

Wishful Wednesday....betcha know what I'm wishing for...(well besides winning the lottery) the Sun to come out and warm my bones ..and stay out for the rest of the winter...Would that be asking too much ?  

It's been record setting in Florida..yeah, I buy a home here for my Winter Haven and it becomes like the North East...It's one of those things that happens to me... like I said before, "I tend to feel like the Charlie Brown character..where that dark cloud follows him"...

Oh, but one good thing... I made that Artisan bread...haven't baked it yet...but it's in my frig...waiting on sometime today... Yes, I'm gonna take a picture.. I finally got batteries charged and ready... took forever to find the camera...hubby put it where I would find it...HA !...

Really chilly this morning but the weather man says, "Thaw is gonna happen"...so hopefully this afternoon I can uncover my poor plants and even maybe pop my head out and check my bird feeders... I'm sure they're needed some more fiddles..

I see my darling Squirrels..checkin' the situation out...me and them is gonna have another episode... I have one that jumps on my window sill and actually taps on my window...Think he's tryin' tell me something...They are brazen...and man when they want what you got..look out it's like war of the worlds...

Gonna put a meat loaf in the Crock pot today...as my girlfriend J (the other part of the J n J team...the fighters)  she's coming over and we'll exchange Christmas gifts... Yeah I know it's after but that's how she does things...LOL  she's never on time and your lucky if she remembers what season it is...HA... then I'll arrange a meeting with the other half of the J n J team and exchange with him... Hey, I've got to do it this way..cause there ain't no tellin when the feud starts..and ya don't want to be in the middle either... Always amazes me...

I have to say, "On this bread method...it's pretty interesting..and so far simple "....I'm nervous with it being in the frig in a bucket...however if it works...AMEN...cause one thing.. I love making bread but the mess and all the kneading...and hours of waiting.. We'll see... I've done read the book and all their recipes..and even have a Ciabatta...the simple way.. OMG .. wish I had done this one...

Okie dokie..I'm gonna grab another cup of coffee and toast a Corn Muffin..(of course home made) and then on with the rest of the choirs...check my emails and then read some of the forum Sistahs...

Later ...with pictures.. I promise  ....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment