Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sunday a day of much meditation

Sunday, a day of much meditation for me...A lot of soul searching and questions . Saturday I just let it go by as I felt an empty feeling.. Talked with Clancy tonight as to how Elsie was doing.. She's mainly sleeping a lot and they will take a blood test to see if the clots are breaking up.. Her swelling in her leg is going down a bit..

It's so difficult to be in the spirit of anything when you know someone is leaving this world.. I feel the loss for Clancy as to watch those two together you knew they were soul mates.. His devotion makes me proud to have known both of them... and shows me that even though Men play that hard act that deep down in side they are as soft as we are.

It getting chilly again here in sunny Florida...boy what happen to the "Tropics" seems ever since I bought a place here ...I've brought the touch of the North with me..YIKES.

I already put Joe and Reba's PJ's on... gosh I need to get my camera so I can put a picture up with them two dressed...Tomorrow on my list I'll get the camera ready again..

Have to make a run to the store...(my not so favorite thing to do) and also pick up some Christmas Cards I have none in the house...I've gotten so use to just doing the Electronic ones... but I thought this year...I'll send some out..

I'm also gonna stop by the dollar tree and see if they have any tins for cookies...and I've placed my order in for the Christmas Table flowers. I send to my Niece...as I know she likes to have the dinner with a dressed table .

Turned my trusted electric blanket on this evening ..cause it's gonna get chilly and these heat pumps aren't great when it gets below 40ish...brrrrrr boy I miss my warm house in Pa...LOL  (only on these occasions)

I haven't put any decorations up...but I will put a wreath that has the prettiest color lights..they twinkle and are so soft looking...and as I gaze at them I'll think of my friend Elsie as she watched that Christmas tree...and how that smile came on her face...

God be with you Elsie....Christmas will be here soon !

1 comment:

  1. Keeping Elsie's wish in my prayers. Prayers for you too, Barbzee!

    ReplyDelete