Monday, December 27, 2010

I'm weathering the chill..and it's Monday...!!!

I'm weathering the chill ...and it's Monday !!!..I'm on my way out the door to my favorite (Winn Dixie)...and it's cold as a Well Digger's Butt in the Klondike here in Sunny, Florida.... I just wish I could find my "mittens"..oh yeah..I'm dressed in several layers...the temp says.."29" but the wind chill factor is 19..holy hannah...what in the world..I'm tellin' ya..we is upside down...the finger is suppose to be pointing down and I think we've been in the stuck up position..Yes, the Fickled Finger of Fate AWARD...Freezin' Cold..brrrrrrr.

I'll return..hopefully have to make my pit stop ..fill up with gas as I choke on the gas prices..then do a drop off at Bob and Diane's house as it's Bob's birthday..then pick up my mail...and back to the house...not to be seen till thaw out time...:)

Oh, and when I get back..YOU GOT IT...Bread is gonna be in the oven...wooo hoooo...

Later Folks...

Oh oh...Donna aka Froggi...I'm so pleased to read your blog and find you again it's been a long, long time..sure glad to see you is doing OK.. and with that handsome Gent too.... Gal, I'm just tickled pink for ya.. 

For all those reading me this morning Donna, is a friend from another forum a few moons ago...and that's another story...but outcome is She's doing Great !

later gators...to the store...charrrrrrrrrge!  HA !

No comments:

Post a Comment