Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Here it is Wednesday ...What the ?????

Here it is Wednesday...What the ????? Yeah.. what happened to Monday and Tuesday...?   Well, they went "Ka Put"!..(another new word)... It's been so cold in Sunny Florida that I've been making soup with a wounded "Toe"... Yes, I've opened a "Soup Kitchen"...Stand in line and ask properly hahaha..like the Soup Nazi on Seinfeld...(one of my all time favorite shows by the way)...

Any how I've made several pots of soup and my freezer is burping !  No more room in the inn...but boy let me tell ya.. I did a Beef Veggie, a Chicken Noodle, and last but not lease a Minestrone...gawd the aromas in the house were lingering forever..and it's been bitter cold !

My bird bath is frozen solid and those darling little birds when they come to the feeder are all puffed up..(puffing feathers up keeps them warm) and the little devious squirrels are hungry..(yes, I gave in..jut a tad).

The Critters 4 when they go out...they make it quick and my Electric Blanket has been in high gear...I had several ideas floating in my brain.. come up with electric socks..(portable) well, I know they have battery packs  hahaha..Where are my Long Johns ?????

Today it's now 31 but in the middle of the night I woke up it was very cold in this house..I think we had a brown out..(that's what they call...they cut the electric back) I'm telling ya I watched the smoke come from my breath...omg..was I dreaming ?????

I've been searching the web for different kinds of simple soup recipes..cause I'm still in the "I need more soup" mode...and all done in the crock pot...works fantastic for me... I have them on my counter all lined up ...ready willin' and able to go >>> wooo hooo !

As for right now, I'm lookin' to come up with a feet warmer slip in pillow...sounds good to me...gonna have to get to the design board and create...Look out world here comes another good idea....betcha I could sell bunches...

Will post later on as it's time for a hot cocoa..oh yeah !

No comments:

Post a Comment