Thursday, December 9, 2010

Thursday and it's still MOrning !














Thursday and it's still MOrning !...Yes, I'm a jump ahead been up since 4am and had my brownie fix..I mad a pan of brownies...in one of those "new" Brownie type pans that cuts them in squares...WONDERFUL...I have them in my Loc N Loc wrapped in wax paper too and YES...in the FREEZER..the poor freezer is gonna burp!...

I decided that I needed to get a big jump and put up as much as I could..(pray that no loss of power outages) or I'll cry !.. However, this really helps me out and it I can get what ever done ahead I can be the true lazy Woman and lean back and just pick and choose..OMG I'm gonna be as big as a barn if I keep this up..hahaha..Nah, but sure feels good.

Clancy just called,he's got to go out and do some business and asked me to stay with Elsie..." Sure"... So I'm glad I got a few things done early..and I'll get to visit with Elsie...

Later today I'll cut up some veggies and pack them in zip locks for needed when cooking...and then I need to start pre measuring for making cookies this weekend...boy I'm just so full of myself with this jump ahead..Must be a "new me" ...or is it I'm bored...??? NEVER...not in my house always something that needs doing.

Oh, I have to make up a few baby blankets so that will keep me busy in the evenings as while I watch a little TV I crochet...and I remember when I use to watch my Aunt Betty do all this stuff and I thought omg, I'll never do that..HUH...See never say "You Won't "  cause "YOU WILL SOMEDAY"...

Ok, gonna head up to the front and will be back later to post the finish of my day...sounds good to me...

My Visit with Elsie..

I headed over to visit with Elsie while Clancy and his daughter  headed up to the office..as they had to apply for permission to have her move in to help take care of her Mom... Yes, I know what you're thinking too..same as me..but this is like a Home Association...(some how I never read the small print).. This is a Adult Community 55 and over...something I have to still get use too...Any way while they did their thing...I stayed with Elsie..

Our time was great..Elsie was a little talkative and I was happy just to listen to her..we did laugh a bit and she told me she was eating and drinking a little better...and not in too much pain... We listened to the Christmas Music and watched the color lights on the tree and we both talked about the Winter..and Snow...she smiled as she was thinking about when she lived up North and the cold days and heavy snows...and I joked and said.."Elsie would you believe we are in Florida and it's just as cold as up North and soon if this keeps up we'll have a White Christmas"... I could see the gleam in her eyes..and she giggled with me..

I pray Elsie will have more good days and more giggles it sure did feel good with her...I blew her a kiss as I got up and was leaving...I could see her smile and wiggle one of her fingers...Yes, Elsie you have earned them Wings and you will soar the Heavens amongst all the Angles... when the good Lord calls your name..

I am beginning to get an inner peace seeing Elsie  ..I no longer have that lost feeling..kind of strange.. I mean hard to explain but maybe cause I sense that she isn't having that fear...Her faith is strong, her trust in the Lord is showing through.. We talked about how everyone is offering prayers I even told her my hubby is saying prayers in the South Baptist Manner..she giggled being she and I are Catholics...Elsie said, " well, we all pray to the same God and I'll take all I can get"... She was like her old self as we both smiled..

Yes, my visit although short was wonderful and as I say my prayers tonight I'll do a special Thank You for all of you  ..as there truly is strength in prayers...

God Bless

1 comment:

  1. Hope your visit with Elsie went well. I am so happy you got that time with her and that it is such a help to Clancy.

    ReplyDelete