Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sunday... On the Mend

Sunday...On the Mend...yes, I had my toe taped to my other little toe...and together they were happy...I hobbled around and got the Critters pancakes made this morning...Oh, you mean I forgot to tell you that I make pancakes also for Joe and Reba... the little darlings.. Yes, they have pancakes for breakfast usually with either apples and blueberries or veggies...anything I can do to make them have a healthy meal...HA !  They gobble them up..well I usually on Sunday morning make enough for 10 days..makes life easy and my Reba is right along with me as each pancake comes off the griddle..almost like she's counting too...

Today was a chilly and wet kind of day and dreary..YIKES.. I watched the weather and again we is gonna be in the 20's..omg..what happened to our warm weather...???

I did a few other thing and I'm gonna start on a few projects to keep me occupied beside attempting to make up some ..YES...Cookies...not being able to stand on both feet well..you got the picture..

So, my electric blanket is on and I'm watching Mr Belvedere rings the bell..LOL love them old classics...and then it's Nite Nite for me...

Catch ya all in the morning..cause I have the PJ's on the critters (little ones) and the big ones..love it cold  brrrrrrrr...they are bears anyway..

Sleep well and God Bless....it's cold brrrrrrr

No comments:

Post a Comment