Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Wednesday Afternoon Delite

Wednesday Afternoon Delite... it's about 71degrees...however it seems to have a little bit of a bite to it...a tad bit windy...but there is sun...and my plants are singing their praises that's for sure.

Yes, my crock pot is going...I have Chicken Ala King going on...make it once and eat it forever..nah..but several meals...and for the freezer...did I tell ya my freezer is burping..I mean I'm squeezing things in..it's ready to bust at the seems. Look out poor hubby when you come down..it's to the store to "buy" a freezer...(this one is out of my RV and tiny)

The aroma coming from the kitchen is amazing...I'm getting hungry just smelling it...So I'm staying away from that part of the house..! I'm in the Safety Zone...LOL  You've heard that aroma therapy can make you lose weight but in my case..this aroma will add pounds !!!!!

I'm sort of biding my time at the moment...waiting for Clancy to call and let me know about the arrangements for Elsie... Here where we live I know there is going to be a "memorial " as Elsie was a part of our Needle Crafters and also on the Bowling team...She was so well liked by everyone that met her..

In fact I was looking at one of the crochet patterns Elsie had emailed me last summer...that's on my agenda to make...You know I'll be thinking of her while I am working on it.. and it's a beauty too...Just like my friend !

Ooops here the UPS at my door...goodness more package..this time from Amazon.com... When hubby sees my Amex bill I'll hear him shout from Pa to Florida...oh YEAH !.... but it's only once a year..that line I've used for so long it may be a part of my Epitaph.

Tonight I'm listening to CMA's Christmas...needed to try and get into this holiday mode...I've been on edge and it's beginning to take a little toll on me...Tomorrow I will listen to some oldies but goodies..the one and only Bing Crosby...

As I lay my head down tonight on my pillow...I want to thank the Lord for the Blessings that I've received...My friends, my family, and my critters... it's been a hard year and the ending is as it has been in years past...a new beginning...a door closes and one opens ... A life is taken from us and a new life is born...

Oh heavenly Father, I reach up to embrace your divine grace..to guide me on my path...to never doubt the love you have for each and every one of us...

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment