Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Tuesday, The First Day of Winter and the Passing of my friend Elsie

Tuesday, The First Day of Winter and the Passing of my friend Elsie...

How does one begin a day with the passing of a friend... I can hear her laughter and always looking into the bright smile... How very much full of life Elsie was...Always upbeat and just bubbling with laughter.  She was a joy to have known...and share our little secrets and our latest in patterns.

This morning as her daughter went in to say, "See ya a little later Mom"...Elsie had already passed... I prayed that Elsie would go peacefully and that Clancy and Cindy wouldn't have to watch this...as each day Elsie slipped away...Her breathing became difficult...

Elsie my friend, you're suffering on this earth is now over...You've now entered the Kingdom Of Heaven...although we mourn your leaving us...I know you are with the Lord...and your Wings are stretching out...


I'll miss you but I know that when I hear that giggle...you are around me...

Now to keep a prayer going for Clancy...as he was truly your soul mate...Lord give him strength to continue on...

1 comment:

  1. Will definitely continue to pray for Clancy and his family as well as you as you minister to your friend.

    Hang in there and hope you have a great day tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete