Monday, December 20, 2010

Monday...Morning and it's another cold one....

Monday...Morning and it's another cold one..(and not a beer) My plants I covered last night before I went to bed...and I'm tellin' ya I never moved under them covers...it has been just awful...I mean come on Sunshine...maybe I'll hum that tune and the Sun will spit out at me...:)..a few rays between friends.

Last night did get to watch a little Survivor..saw Fabio win but don't know what happened after that I was in the Zzzzzzzz land...hate when I do that cause I have to find out what happened...so I'll jump up on the NET and see who got what..

Did some vacuuming already and I think I could hear my Oreck coughing..LOL yep them Rottie dawg hairs are enough to choke ya...and my Flame Less Candle was awesome...the center piece stayed on till 5am...it was a 8 hour time on it...now I liked that...Perhaps it will cut down on my light bill...but wait how long with them batteries last...going to the calculator..hahaha...

Oh, I read on our Women's forum about this 5 minute bread..so I hopped over to my other favorite place..Amazon.com and ordered the complete kit..sure hope this bread turns out cause it was mighty costly... could have bought several loaves..but nothing better than home made bread.. I just  don't like doing all that kneading...Yeah I have a mixer but ya still have to get your hands in it and then it's all that clean up and hope and pray the bread turns out..soooooooo we shall see... Should expect delivery after Christmas...

Momma always said,  " Bread was one of the main staples in life"...oh boy...no wonder I love bread...:) Only problem is...when it comes out of the oven...omg...ya want to dive into it...LOL...Now watch I'll get the goodies and the weather will be HOT...LOL...

Ok, let me do my thang and be back later..(hopefully)..toodles !

I'm back !

Now I've got everyone settled in I'm gonna attempt to stay awake and catch
that Lunar thingie...You know the one where it changes colors in the sky...I won't get to see one like this, well not in my life time and look how long it's been before it came back...WOW... The Pilgrims got to see it...So now I might consider myself one of those belated Pilgrims...discovering the changes with the moon...awesome !

Already covered my plants and got my electric blanket on ...so when I come running in from the cold...and ya know it's gonna be cold outside...maybe might even do a HOt Chocolate...yeah with some whipped cream..Hey, things are looking better...sure wish I could see if from my window...dang it..

Ok...so I'm off to check this all out...

The Earth is just so amazing...and all it's wonders...Dear Lord...You sure left us with some beauties...

2 comments:

  1. I was thinking of checking out the 5 minute bread to. I like to make homemade bread. I used to have a breadmaker but it took up so much room in the motor home that I gave it to a young couple at our church.

    It is raining here and cold also. At home in Blaine they are getting snow. As cold as it is here it should be snowing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ali, I'll certainly let you know if it's worth it...cause ya know I tell it like it is...but boy I enjoy that type of bread..

    God Bless
    Zeee

    ReplyDelete