Friday, December 3, 2010

Freezing Friday brrrrrrrr

Freezing Friday brrrrrrr...woke up at 3 am.. my electric blanket was cookin and I couldn't find the little ones,  Reba and Joe...now what woke me up, the fact that I couldn't find those two or my legs were cooked !  So I sat up and turned on the light...like a beam it was..omg...where are those two...yep, they were toasty warm and moved up to the top of the bed..on the other pillow both of them...as for me my legs were smoken' ... I must remember to turn down that cooker ...gawd it felt great cause once I got out of bed...I was looking to make a nose dive back...but once I'm up...shucks I'm up.

My day today is gonna be simple..get the house in some kind of order and then venture out to "Wally World"  now you know that's gonna be a good one cause I need to get those cookie tins...but this year with me being behind I'm gonna not make as much...just a few selections of cookies.  Gots ta have cookies...I mean Christmas isn't Christmas without a few ...

Oh the Crowds....  Yes, Wally World could have come a close second to Disney World...Omg...there was hardly any place to move...no pushing thank goodness but every place you went to turn was filled..shelves didn't look good either..uh oh, I'm gonna have to do some searchin' would you believe no cookie tins...big trouble in Zeee's land.

Came home with a blasting headache... I had to lay down but before that I put the trusted Crock Pot on and put in Turkey legs and veggies..yep, I made Turkey soup...hey it's cold here in Sunny Florida ...and gonna get colder.

Talked with  Clancy today to see how Elsie was doing...Seems that her leg that was swollen has blood clots so they are given her heparin...gosh that poor woman is just going from one thing to another... I pray that this will stop... how much more can she endure.  Hospice is in 24 hours...giving her shots every 12 hours to prevent those clots from moving and hoping to break them down..

She's sleeping much as I am sure the meds are doing their work...but Lordy all this added to everything else is just so hard on her..  I know how much she wants to be here with her family for Christmas... 

Tonight as I lay my head down I'm praying that Elsie's wish will come true and that her Christmas blessing be that she be free of pain and suffering.

God Bless my friend

No comments:

Post a Comment