Thursday, December 16, 2010

My Goodness it's Thursday, Alreaday ?

My Goodness it's Thursday, Already ?  and I've got a cold in my NOSE..oh yeah !  I got a cold in my NOSE...

What can I say, "I'm a mess" !  I can not believe it, I woke up with the sniffles and thought...."oh no", and soon it's gonna be Christmas and I'm gonna be SICK...holy crappola... gots to step on it and take me some Tylenol and drink lots of "Hot TEA"  (Paulette you reading this ?)...yes, hot tea with lemon and honey...smoke this out before the "Blessed Event".

Started doing some Christmas tags...with one of my favorite groups of people that I've been with for years and then gonna attempt a few interesting animations..gawd I love doing those (when I have the time) just hope I remember how..duh!  Gray matter slump...

Critters 4 are doing pretty good..been watching Joe as with it being so dang cold .. I mean come on now..26 in Florida ????? and it's been windy which stings...I worry much about Joe..he's been having good days but I hear him coughing a bit...He's been tucking in at night and I mean the dawg don't move when we hit the bed..The electric blanket is feeling good to him and pssst..all of us..

Woke up and wondered where my legs were..hahaha..yeah all 4 were in bed with me..and I was tucked in so tight I couldn't move and nobody else was movin' either...Soooooo we slept a little later...hahaha..

One of my neighbors called this AM wondering where I am...(I've been in the house like glue...) and I explained to her my dilemma..she laughed...I just knew she would..  Hazel is a neat gal...and she's kind of a crusty soul.. but will tell ya like it is... and I always tell her..."Hazel, it's be kind to ole folks, so I'm leavin' ya alone"..she laughs and comes right back at me.. She and I get along pretty good...and we check on each other from time to time...but I bet when she was a young woman she was as tough as nails ...

Of course she tells me, "She don't like dawgs"..and I come back at her.."Well, Hazel, that's why I don't invite ya over "...yep she giggles and we say.."By" till the next time.. Sometimes I think she just calls me so she can muster up a few good more licks...but I'm waitin' cause I'm always tellin' her..." We Yankees never forget and don't shoot till we see the Whites of yer eyes"... Ya know she's a Southern Belle...who I have to ring her chimes !

Okie dokie I need to make like I've done somethin' ...what I'm not sure...but I did do up a neat little Christmas tag... I just think it's a cutie..hahaha...

Later on and take a peek :)

Just in case ya don't know what's coming !


1 comment:

  1. Might want to toss in a shot of whiskey!

    Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete