Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thrifty Thursday :)

Thrifty Thursday....Oh I thought it was...Started off making up my Critter food for the month..wooo hooo  House smelled like Chicken Soup and that's good for the soul..so it finished about noon time and of course I was hungry so...what's good for them is good enough for me...hahaha..Yes, it was delicious..no wonder these Critters growl when it's dinner time...in fact I think I heard a grumble coming from within as I had me a bowl of that Woof Woof Soup...yummy !!!

It was bitter cold this morning too..goodness my darling 4 legged friends where hoping in and out...no time to even think about a few sniffs..it was get to business and be back in bed before I could turn around.

Plants did fine..no one bothered them on the dinning room table...I mean they didn't have that good eating smell as the aroma from the Soup lingered on and on...what a perfume..cept I'd be afraid to where it.. I mean could you just visualize it.. smell like a pot of chicken soup and someone bite ya..??? I know I'm weird...I get in those moods every now and then...and this is then !

I watched a lot more cardinals come to the feeders... hey they got the message it's WINTER...snow might be coming..Yes, even in Florida..I sure hope this ain't a repeat of last year...brrrrrr.

The rest of the day I sort of stayed bundled up...all of us did as we gazed out the big window and watched the action on the feeders...Looks like those birds were getting their big meal in....and find a warm place to park it .

Now I've got my trusted electric blanket on and it's warming the bed ..Yes, the critters are in their spots . I have to make way...I mean if I can find my spot and hang on...

Have to get my lists going so I can start getting more productive...I'm falling to the rear...so tomorrow it's "put the chairs in the wagon" 

Good night and tuck in...cause I hear that wind blow...

No comments:

Post a Comment