Saturday, December 18, 2010

Saturday....Sat...and Sat...and went to the store !

Saturday...Sat...and Sat...and went to the store !  Isn't that what Saturday's for ?  hahaha.. well sounded good...but my Saturday started off with a few sprinkles and a little bit chilly...well damp..(of course would be damp doe doe it's sprinkling)...ya know some times when I write things my brain is going faster than my fingers and all of a sudden I stop and look at what I wrote...????  what in the world.. I mean where am I...Yep, I think a lot of us do those things..but with me I spell it out...then sit back and giggle then think of a cartoon I could do up just to fit it...but sometimes my life style fits it..

I did my morning ritual ..you know feed the Critters 4 then the rest of the wild life then myself...by that time I'm STARVING...gawd can I ever get done...hmmm some days I'm done before I start...

Ok, so my day was just a bit of a wishie washie type... went to Winn Dixie (love that place) and then to CVS..yep, got my scripts in for the month and the girl there says, "OMG, do you take all this stuff"..kind of makes ya feel good I mean I just got in 12 scripts to live by..and she wants to know.."Do I really take this stuff"...uh..."Nope, I just love looking at the colors of the rainbows"...or maybe I use it for jewelry..that would work too..cept my ticker wouldn't work if I didn't take it...!

I took Diane my housekeeper(she's such an upbeat kinda gal...feet never stop and neither does her jaws ).. hahaha...but I just love her to pieces...she's always anxious to do something...and a clean freak from the get go...omg...I just be lost without her...she does a great job taking care of my house when I'm not here... So getting back to Diane...she gets in the stores..and it's Zoom zoom she's done... I see her fly by the isles and honestly, she reaches up and she's gone..next thing I know I'm at the check out and she's already checked out and helping pack up my goodies...can you believe it... Zooooooooom we're out the door..hahaha

I did my treat today..Yep, once a month after I pick up my heart meds..(you'll love this) I get me one of those Hardee burgers..oh yeah man...all that good cholesterol and hot fries...made my trip in to the town...:) Oh Lordy, my Doc should see me know...but it was good and anything in moderation is ok...I mean I got me the colorful pills now I can slurp them down with the Dr Pepper...ain't he a Doc LOL...omg...I can hear my clogged arteries..HELP ME>>> GIVE ME MORE...:)

Now I get back home and I put all that stuff away and I'm beat...so it's lean back or do something productive...which I did.. I came in and sat (for Saturday) on the computer and did some more graphics...and the rest is history..wooo hooo..

Ali, you asked me about Elsie and Clancy... I've had a cold coming on and I have not gone over but I did speak with Clancy and they had their sons in visiting and Elsie is doing pretty good...Not too much pain but the meds are helping... They have a nurse coming in 3 days a week and I'll give them a call tomorrow...as this time is so important for all her family to get in and visit with her..while she has some strength left.. Thank you so much for asking...

Elsie is never off my mind, sometimes I feel so helpless but then I just keep her in my prayers and try to give support to Clancy..He's such a good man, and it's gonna get harder for him...I pray he keeps his strength up as  well..

Alrighty now I'm gonna attempt a few more cartoons and then maybe watch a NetFlix...sounds better now...get all cozy...bet I don't last 15 minutes... :)

Later ...............


No comments:

Post a Comment