Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Wednesday and still bitter cold brrrrrrrrrr

Wednesday and still bitter cold brrrrrrrrr..Ya know I'm getting tired of this bitter cold but soon they say (weather man) it's gonna warm up.. I sure hope so.  I have several plants on the dinning room table as I had no other place to put them without the noses getting into them ! 

My Christmas cactus has lots and lots of blooms on her and I can't wait and my Gardenia is looking good ..not blooming but the leaves have sure improved.. I almost lost her when I left here last summer...Friends thought they did me a favor in watering "her" but they drowned her... Gardenia's only like to be damp not wet. Just in case any of you think about having a plant.

Today I managed to get a lot done...had my trip to Wally World and zoomed in and out ..took  the fighting couple's other half "J" .. he promised to behave and that he did.. I just told him .."you don't have to follow me around the store and here's where I'll meet up with ya"...I am so good about that.. cause I learned when he would go with me..no matter what I bought he'd make comments...gawd..what a pain in the "gazoorch" (another new word).

Manage to get my Cookie tins..and yes, they are round (sigh) and even got some Christmas cards..so tomorrow I'll fill out and send out cards and then it's on for the weekend to bake cookies....

Ali, you asked what was in my Crock Pots... I had Pork Barbq,  Ham hocks in Split Pea soup, and I did a Chicken Soup in the last one...So I have everything done up for the freezer.  Also tomorrow I'm going to do up Fried Ham and Cabbage to be put in the freezer as well. 

I'm one of those that like to get things done ahead. Cause  when I've got the full momentum I take advantage of it... Now my only problem is I'm running out of space  HA ! 

Oh and this morning my bird bath was frozen solid...Yeah, I even saw something moving around on it...check it out :) 

God Bless and tuck in cause it's COLD ...!!!



I so enjoy doing animations...now if I can only get Photo bucket to cooperate !

1 comment:

  1. Cute little skating mouse, Barbzee. Such a good idea to make all those meals ahead and just one or two cooking days! Think I'll do that. Stay warm.

    ReplyDelete