Monday, January 31, 2011

The Last Monday of the MONTH

The Last MOnday of the Month...holy banana...I mean tomorrow will be February where did the month go...and my gawd I feel like I just got here..well not just got here but almost.

The weather today was decent and my energy level was just about going...I didn't want to do much ...only what I had to..Does this mean I'm lazy...hell no, just means my brain gets tired to quickly...Might be all the meds I take..Hey got to blame it on something.

I did accomplish a few things and I even got to go outside..Holy Mackerel...I got to see out doors...I was beginning to think there was only 4 walls...but there is an outside after all.

Waved to my neighbor,Betsy...and even chatted with Clancy a bit...then I was back indoors again..Still a bit of chill in the air...My squirrels are happy campers in fact they are getting plump...I make sure they are fed or there is trouble brewing for my feeders.

I've acquired a group of finches which are pretty neat...soon as the weather gets warmer they'll lose that green color and become a neat looking yellow...alrighty maybe I'll catch a few pictures...need to do something :)

Tomorrow I have an appointment with Cardio Doc..this should be interesting..He had tests run on me in Nov 2010 and I still haven't heard the results..I'm so impressed with Doctors here in Florida..can ya tell ?????

Anyway I'm gonna get my list as I go out tomorrow I'll stop at Publix..make sure I don't buy their ice cream..heard a recall..LOL  Nah I only buy once in awhile and it's a small size and only Vanilla cause it's for my cobblers..when I make em'

Now I'm gonna head into the Shower and then try and find of few interesting patterns for Oval table cloth...need to get started on a project..I'm bored...

Later......

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lady, just thought I'd look in on ya and catch up a little bit! Sure glad to see that your kickin', grinnin' and and baking that bread!
    Now you watch out for those crazy 'walmarters'. Have ya ever checked out the webdite called People of WalMart? Boy are there ever some dozy pictures posted on there of "strange" WalMart shoppers!! Bet you have seen more than a few in FL! LOL
    Love ya Lady!!!!

    ReplyDelete