Saturday, January 22, 2011

Oops I missed FRIDAY...but now it's Saturday

Oops I missed FRIDAY...but now it's Saturday Morning...and I can not tell a (well maybe just a little) Lie... I had company and she's still here ...:)  Yes, a long time (on line and off) friend... Bethie and Peaches.. uhmmm well I got a call a few days ago from Bethie and she asked, "Would I like to have company"?...holy moly of course I'd love it as it's just me and the Critters 4 and my barking is becoming more prevalent since I've not had much conversation with humans...HA ...I have this sort of mellow tone to my barking...

So in she rolls yesterday ..in between the rain (with huge deposits I might add of rain) and we parked her car at my girlfriends place.. My driveway isn't that long ...and then we plugged her in..(in case anyone would decide to visit me I have 30 amp available) and we hugged and chatted and chatted and went to dinner at the club house ... It was great... have missed out on all the "Gossip" and of course hadn't had much contact with Bethie. So there was a lot to hear and it was a good thing...:) 

Today, we'll head over to Wally World...(how could anyone miss out on their treasures) and then I'll have to take some pictures and you'll see what's next...Oh and by the way..it's gonna be COLD..going down to..(according to the weather bug) 28 tonight..DUH.. and I surely wanted to let Bethie see some of my haunts that I go too..mmm Maybe I'll see if she has time on her way else where to swing back..

Ok, now it's like 6am and I need to get them darling birds and squirrels fed..and me a cup of coffee and then my Critters 4 will be anxious for their breakfast....

I'll be back !!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hope the hubby has an easy time of it. will keep him and you in my prayers!
    Kool beanies on Beth being there and you getting in some extra "people talk". :)

    ReplyDelete