Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Wednesday, A loss of one of our Forum Sistahs

Wednesday, A loss of one of our Forum Sistahs...Sparkle aka Jean and as I always called her "Sparky"...She sure was full of Fire...as I got to meet Jean at our first Get Together in Florida.. I saw that sparkle in her eyes as she would tell me about her coming to America...and of course Sparky had lots of good stories.. I will always remember that and also the first time I wrote to Sparky online...her and her "Liver Treats"...Her memory will live on that I'm sure of as she made many impressions on those that met her . "Sparky, you were a hoot", now you can soar the heavens...and fly like the dickens...

My day was a busy day...morning anyway...I had Lonnie come over and clean up my yard and even Clancy came over to check and see how Lonnie was doing... I introduced Lonnie to Clancy and said..."Lonnie, this is Clancy..he is my Yard Man " Clancy smiled... I had already told Lonnie about Clancy's wife Elsie..so he knew my saying that was to let Clancy know, I wasn't replacing him... and Clancy joked with Lonnie and told him..."You're doing a great job"...
There was a good feeling in both men being there and talking...

I even got another surprise...well, I promise I'll take pictures .. maybe tomorrow...but wait and see...oh boy... and my yard is looking so much better it was cluttered with Acorns..of which my squirrels don't eat ..cause the sunflower seeds are sweeter or maybe they are just spoiled...????

Tomorrow Lonnie will be back to finish up thank goodness..  cause the weather is being so kind to us...felt good being outside and riding on my golf cart as I toted the bags of leaves to the front for tomorrow's pickup..

Watched American Idol...Yes, I miss Simon... I just loved his comments and expressions..although the group tonight did a ok job but let a lot in  guess it's really hard to tell someone.."They are bad" or better yet.."You Sink "...hahaha

Now I'm tired ..from fresh air and oh yeah...work load..but there's tomorrow and another big load to do and even laundry... goodness I wish I could wiggle my nose and say..."Be Done"... dreamin' that's for sure..

Speaking of dreamin' I'm about to do that in a few minutes..

Good Night All...and Good Night Sparky...Ride that Milky Way...

No comments:

Post a Comment