Thursday, January 6, 2011

Thinking good on Thursday :)

Thinking good on Thursday :)... Alrighty, so far my issue with "phones" is some what under control...whoopee ....and possibly we can put that sweetheart to bed.

I did not much today other than attempt to get my golf cart fixed...yes, another issue...that hopefully will be resolved soon.  Called one of my neighbors who does fix golf carts for a "part time" thing to do...and a few extra bucks.

He came over and it's the solenoid...so that has to be ordered and it should be ready to go on Tuesday...aaah hubby gets in on Wednesday ...all is good ???? Yeah, all is good.

It's house cleaning and putting junk out...Already arranged limo to pick hubby up...not that I couldn't but with the way things have been going here...it's best that it be this way for now...and how convenient...I mean door to door service and very reasonable...especially when ya got that crazies that I have going on.

It's still a bit chilly here and we had some nice heavy rains last night..So nice to hear that rain on the roof...(love that feeling..like I'm in the rig cept I'm permanently parked ) It kind of puts me to sleep with one eye open and weather alarm ready... hahaha

J (the female part of the team) stopped in last night for her Xmas present as she will be going out of town for 5 weeks..so that means it will be quiet...from the other partner...There is peace in the valley after all.

So that's about it other than I can't believe tomorrow will be Friday...

Rest me weary  bones :)

No comments:

Post a Comment