Sunday, January 23, 2011

Time goes by to quickly and now it's Sunday

Time goes by to quickly and now it's Sunday and Bethie's headed down the highway... Our time together was neat...we don't get into each other's way but enjoy each other..You need your space and I need mine and together we combine it...Now that makes sense, don't it >>?  Maybe that's why we've known each other so long and still can talk hahaha...maybe mumble a few gooders too...every now and then..

However we had a very good time just talking about some things we've done and of course ya gotta have some fiddles while ya do that...right ?   Well that we did.. I was already decided I wasn't gonna slave over a hot stove..only just a little ...but we went out to the Country Club here that is a part of my community...and it was nice...then we called it an early night as Bethie was tired from driving too and I fully understand that.

The next day of course she "Found" her list and off to Wally World we went came back and had some munchies as that night being Saturday we were gonna go out for dinner..(already omg) and we went to Starvo's which serves pretty decent food and the service is always great ... and nice young lad too  LOL  but the pizza was very very tasty...You'll see on Bethie's site she took most the pictures as I was busy doing dawgs or something and I was too busy yakking...:)  What can I say... "We Italian's talk with our hands so how could I take a da picture"...LOL

We came back and took a break and I already told Bethie we is having Blackberry Cobbler..and I see she didn't take any pictures .. I couldn't I mean I was baking and in between feeding my Critters their treats...(Your fault Ms Bethie) LOL... but it was good topped with Ice Cream  omg..!!!

All crashed about 11:30pm and for me that's late as I'm a very Early riser..like 4:30am...I know wish I could break that habit but been too many years working them hours....Soooooo we did good...I promised I'd wake her hahaha if I didn't see her by 10am...but she was good...she was up and ready for more FOOD..LOL  Now she'll tell ya.. "Oh, I only eat a little...but she did good and I was happy "  Italians have this terrible habit...WE FEED YA  Like it or NOT...:)  Almost like that saying, "Ya 'all come back ya hear"...well, Eat ...EAt..Eat...see similar :)

Next I'm gonna try to get to the GTG on Tuesday...I can't promise as for me it's always a day to day thingy...Some days I can wake up and have no problems and other times I can barely make it around...and then there's my Joe... His birthday was yesterday and he's 15 and he's been having some good days...and only a few days ago my Reba took a few seizures...So you all know how it is...but If I can I will be there...but if not..I'm not far away and ya all can come visit too....

Now I'll attempt to post some pictures ...Lord help us all...

Beth is parked right at my door ..Hop skip and a
jump and you is in :)












Hey here we are...How nice Peaches and Bethie all comfy...Looksie she's on the Internet...Now that's addiction folks ! 










See Bethie tellin' me.."Yeah, I'm letting the Sistah's know I'm at Zeee's house (and I'm hungry).Where's the goodies...?











So we went to My and Bethie's favorite shopping place...Wally World...and we did get some goodies..which Bethie will be fixin for the GTG...It's gonna be good cause one object she had me and the store people lookin' all over the store for...She knows what I'm talkin about...HA !  Took forever too...but guess who found it ???   Some nice lady :)






When we got back Abby was besides herself....and Zeke well












Looks speak a thousand words !

What can I say !













We didn't take any pictures at the Country Club just at the Restaurant and Hey, that pizza was pretty good !

Now this morning well mid morning we had brunch...so here are the pictures from that

I'm a fixin !













and a fixin !












oh it's gettin' there













I'm ready to toss it out as I just finished flipping it..that ya missed ...but Bethie is still smilin' ..Ya thought I couldn't do it...Told ya...hahaha










ON the plate and ready to serve...but wait !












Someone had to butter the TOAST....Holy Moly















Now we say our "Prayers" and EAT...omg it was good too..hit the spot...











It was so nice and I so enjoyed our visit...we certainly have been long time "On Line Friends"...See, ya never know who ya gonna meet...and what road you'll travel ...but you'll always have an "On line Sistah to meet and park in their driveway too...Not bad...

Bethie I so enjoyed our visit and pray we'll have lots more to come...God Bless



Psst...2 new additons..guess who they are ?  aaah shucks I'll tell..or wait I'll show ya !





Meet  "Ike and Mike"  ain't they purdy

1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed the pictures. Looks like you had a nice visit. Hope to see you Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete