Friday, January 14, 2011

TGIF and it's still cold

TGIF and it's still cold....rather chilly ...but some sun did peek out. Reba had a peaceful night although Momma didn't... I went to bed early but I woke up around 1:30am couldn't get back to sleep till around 3:30am...and the rest was...OMG !  I over slept..well till 6:30am...and it was ..The race is on...all the Critters were running right behind me till I opened the door. Then...OMG !  Yes, it's freezing cold  AGAIN....I'm tellin' ya, if it rains here it will turn into snow...eeeek !!!!

Today was a wasted day...a day I needed doing nothing and just doing google searches for biscuits for my Critters...See, it never ends...to be exact I went looking for Darford brand and I normally get them delivered with my dog food. In 20lb boxes...but NO, the distributor lost it's privileged..(politics even in dog food do you believe it ????) so I went on a hunt...

Turns out my girlfriend Mary (back in MD) is now a distributor for them so...My other girlfriend Jane (you know the team J n J) she's gonna be up in that neck of the woods and will bring me back 3 boxes..YES..3 boxes...gawd does it get any better?

A nothing day turned into a kind of nice smooth day with not too many interruptions and now its getting into the evening part so I'll do the next best thing and watch a Netflix and make a Hot chocolate and be prepared for the
(get this) warmer weather that's due in...Just heard gonna get into the 70's....omg...from freezing to heat..it will be a MELT DOWN...can I handle it...?

Tune in for the next event...LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment