Monday, January 17, 2011

Ok, it's Monday Morning and the Ole Man ain't Snoring

Ok, it's Monday Morning and the Ole Man ain't Snoring...but heck it was raining on my Parade...Bad enough it's Monday... Had to make my day's work load...

Ever try to get 4 ...yes FOUR Critters out in the pouring rain..without having to use a load of towels to wipe the feets (of which there are many) and then their bodies...nothing finer than the "Wet Dawg Smell"...omg..So there I was using up them big ole towels..and the basket was getting full by the DAWG.

Hearing on the NEWS.. Tornado Warnings...oh no....it's that time again ???? Well, I made sure my darlings were dry but I was soaked...to the skin..the Sky OPENED up just as I was doing my choirs... Bring the trash out..and feed them darling SQUIRRELS..cause they'd be sure and hit them feeders....oh the rain didn't bother them cause it was feed time..HA...

Did see a lot of Finches..they are so neat looking..didn't really recognize them with their coloring now...and oh the Chick A Dee's were happy...they were hungry...Oh my ...low and behold out comes the sun...I feel it coming through my window...PRAISE the SUN...even if it's just a few minutes..sure hope it dries up things..cause the car port is the  "Go for the Slide" thingy...yikes..

Have to do some ordering on line for batteries for the phones...Walmart didn't have any...don't know why their bins have been empty on these items..I mean the phones need them...but for the last few months not available...soooooo had to go on line and order...now maybe I'll be able to talk without hearing the beep beep beep... charge light go on...

Gonna attempt to start my tablecloth pattern...well get all the thread I need in and get set for it...That's always the first part ..then get the mind set for the ...crunching of the hands....and then the weight of this object sitting in your lap....Don't think about it... it will just happen ....soon...:)

Need to go make a Hot Chocolate..my bones are feeling the dampness ..the sun disappeared again...but goodness it felt good for a few minutes...Memories like the colors of my mind...LOL....humming yes, it did bring back Memories...HA !

No comments:

Post a Comment