Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sunday...a nothing sort of day

Sunday...a nothing sort of day...did as little as possible but did get a jump start...Made my shopping list for Sam's club tomorrow and pondered on whether I really needed it now or not...but some how the NOW won...

I watched my darling dare devil squirrels and all there antics...yes indeed they are clever...knock on my window and peek in and you bet I'm comin' out to feed ya...They've now got me well trained and I might add those babies are getting might plump...but it leaves my feeders alone and I get to watch those magnificent creatures and they fly in for a quick bite..

Cleaned out the frig as tomorrow is also "Trash Day" and that means I lug again..but I've got my trusted 19.95 dolly that helps...looks like crap but hey the wheels still work and the platform is still sturdy...Works for me!

Talked with hubby this morning and of course before bed time..He did his morning usual on Sunday..(he teaches Sunday school) and then came home as his foot was really bothering him and he had to take some meds...

Again I made sure I reminded him (Nagged) to get that scheduled MRI and let's get finding out what's happening..So that's what's on for tomorrow...

Now I was gonna make another bucket of bread (love that easy method ya got ta try it) and I decided I'll do that when I get back from Shopping...Gonna pick Diane up and she'll go with me...She can zoom through stores faster than I've ever seen anyone and I'm on a cart..well that's not saying much for them electric carts they go very slow...just wish them baskets were bigger...

Now I've got my electric blanket on and critters are all set in their places..I'll lay out my clothes for tomorrow so I won't alert those darlings so they start their glee club early and not want to go into their rooms...It's a hard go when they get so stubborn that I have to drag the big ones in...They aren't spoiled !

I pray everyone has a peaceful night and I hope and pray no one gets caught in this ice storm...

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment