Friday, January 28, 2011

Friday...can I believe the weekend is here

Friday...can I believe the weekend is here NOT...it zoomed in and I can't tell ya too much other than...I sure hope it gets warmer..I hate hiding in the house not being able to take the Grape Mobile around and checking out what's happening...I feel like I'm in seclusion...huh..I sure is...too dang cold to even move...although moving would bring a little warmth in my bones...

Today went by too quickly in fact I can't believe I'm ready to go to bed...What did I do?  Where did I go?  Wait... I know what I did...oh yeah...work..getting ready for more feed to make for the Critters (it's that time already) ..

I know tomorrow morning I'll be making 2 weeks of pancakes up for Reba and Joe..and then it's the dinner food I'll make up for 20 plus days then on to the ..omg..I'm tired already and I haven't started yet..

I did open a new bag of food for Zeke and Abby...that will last 3 weeks 40lbs..see what I mean...it gets tiring just thinking about it..:) but I do enjoy making these things for my Critters..

My Joe had a hard fall today off the steps..and he actually cried.. I felt so bad and just help him ..he even did a sigh after awhile..goodness these days get hard and harder for him but he keeps trying and holding on... I so held him close and ya know it felt good just knowing he seems to realize I was comforting him...Hated to see him fall..and he hit the concrete hard...gosh I got such a sick feeling in my stomach...OH BOY it does get hard....

Now tonight he'll snuggle in close to me..and that will make him feel better ..he never leaves my side...my Reba will be on top of the pillow over my head and of course the two bears..Zeke and Abby will be down at the bottom of the bed.... I'm gonna be tucked in tonight...LOL  No wonder I wake up tired...hahaha..

Ok,,,, I gots to make that dive into the bed.. I have a busy day tomorrow...Lucky me...but I am truly Lucky...cause I will make it one more day...

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment