Wednesday, January 26, 2011

What a Wednesday...Windy

What a Wednesday...Windy city ...my goodness you could have called this place Chicago..not for the action but for the winds that blew...and did they ever...This morning I fixed the bird feeders poor little things.. I mean their food was under water...mush, so I dumped it..The Squirrels were thrilled I'm sure but when I put fresh feed in I had almost 20 finches come in..WOW..it must have been Feed time in the heavens cause they seemed to come from there...:)

I called Lonnie early this morning told him, "stay home" it was too wet and too windy to even attempt to finish the yard...so guess what I did (like you'll never guess) I watched finally my Netflix movies...the ones I've had for ages I never got chance to see them...I held them for when my hubby was to come and ya all know that didn't happen...So now I can put them babies in the mailbox and send them on their way....

I lobbed around as the wind was not my favorite thing...more like as I went out I was blinded by my hair...LOL so I tied it up and still got whacked by bits and pieces in the air...Oh, give me a break !

My day wasn't completely wasted I mean I did accomplish a few things..mmmm let me think what was it...OH, I made bread...the last of the bucket bread and I'll use that up in a few days with lunch and soup...you know the dunkin' kind..

Tonight I'll relax ..(gawd I'm so laxed out) and make my list to go to Wally World and pick up a few things...and then clean out the frig..it's that time again cause somethin' in their is calling my name...I hear it...LOL

God Critters done and they are zonked...guess watching all them birds flock in for feed keeps them on their toes...like kids it's not "Chicken"...Read the forum Sistah's outing episode and wished I was able to go...but I'm not so I'll just enjoy the pictures

Maybe I'll go in the kitchen and make a "Coffee Cake"  gonna have a friend stop in tomorrow and that would be nice with (what else) coffee... Can't forget I have to pick Lonnie up tomorrow so I can get my yard finished...and all is well....Maybe ?????

No comments:

Post a Comment