Saturday, January 29, 2011

Saturday...Saturday...Whoopie

Saturday...Saturday...Whoopie... well it was and still is... I got up early and thought I'd get a big jump ahead and cook up my dawg food..What a mess and surprise.. I can't cook rice..You got it My rice came out mushy. I tried something new (never again) and it became a real job. Thought I'd cook up 3 cups of brown rice (that's all I ever use) and followed the directions (last time I'll do that) and seemed so simple HA it was mush...sticky mush gawd awful mush...guess it's back to my old way...Why didn't I lean a lesson...I mean when things work for ya, why try somethin' new..leave well enough alone..

Finished up my mess and made a few more other things to give me a jump start for the month now I have no room in the freezer again...gots to go out and buy a freezer...was hoping when hubby came down we'd go an do that ...if I wait that long I'll be ready to head home...YUCKO

Next week will be busy.. Dr appointments and blood work and then to the stores..(is it that time already) seems like I'm on this constant routine of doing chores...gots to come up with some better idea...hopefully soon.

My Joe today is starting to have difficulty in jumping up on things...no longer can he jump up on the couch..I have to pick him up...Hated to see that..but it's ok I can deal with it..He can jump down so far but does it very slowly..He's looking at me right now waiting for me to come to bed...He's still my Numero Uno !

Not much to tell today...other than I hear the weather man telling me..Warm days are ahead..that sounds great I need warmth I'm not doing well myself with this cold...my body don't want to move .

Ok, I'll now make a nose dive as tomorrow I have another set of goodies to throw together plus make a loaf of bucket bread so I can clean that bucket :)

Toodles..

1 comment: