Monday, January 24, 2011

Oh boy, It's Monday

Oh boy, it's Monday and my driveway is "empty" ...yeah I miss MS Bethie...we sure did do some talkin' lots of things that happened in our lives and of course about our beginning...and then our friend Sparky...well for others ..Sparkle aka Jean..She sure was a character...some really got to know her and others just had a quick story or a fast glimpse as she sure didn't like pictures taken of her...but later got some convincing..by twist of fate actually.

Bethie, I know you'll have those moments when you'll start thinking about our very first "getting to know you" on that wild and crazy forum...Lord help anyone who was on with us...oh..Paulette was on but I think she kind of just thought she wasn't reading right...LOL  Paulette think back if you're reading..and by the way... I didn't forget your Birthday...:)

Now back to me...I'm doing "Laundry" that really sucks and it's a warmer day like 66 and that's like heaven from what it's been...I wanted to get caught up and hoping that tomorrow I would go to the GTG and join all those wonderful, wild and crazy women...ones we call SISTAHS !!!...

Gonna make my last loaf of bucket bread and have that with some Chili tonight and Yes...I'll have some of that Blackberry Cobbler with the last of the ice cream...oh that was so good..and simple too..Yummy to the tummy..

Took the covers off my plants so they could get a glimpse of the "SUN"...in fact I think I heard them gasp..yeah, it's been awhile since they felt warm..

Gots to get back to the swing of getting this work done and oh, need to open a big bag of dawg food...yeah the bins are empty...the big bins..the little bins on top of the frig are filled ..(that's Reba and Joe's food)...Gets kind of nuts in here I have theirs, mine and sometimes..ours ...that's the apples ..we share them...

Back to Work :)

1 comment:

  1. So glad you two had such a good visit!! Always hate to see someone go when you've had a good time.
    Enjoyed the pictures too!! ;>

    ReplyDelete