Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Tooting Tuesday...what happened to Monday ?

Tooting Tuesday...What happened to Monday ?  Well as the story goes, it was a completely messed up day, almost.... I had my morning session with BrightHouse losing connections along the way. Getting caught up in the Loop de loop mess...Yes, when to dial in you get in that NONSENSE...English to Spanish then to some one that really could care less and then passes you on to someone that Thinks they have the answer to a Supervisor who follows the screen dialog to then maybe if you're lucky someone that has "Some kind of Common Sense"...That was most of my morning...

Then I went also across the great divide and never leaving my house...I was switched from one state to another..isn't it amazing and my problem is in Florida ????? DUH...What's become of our great "NO HOW" .

I then just got to one young lad who "Claims " to be the right one to speak with and I told my story ...as I did before ...Over and Over...however, I did tell them..(the whole dang mess of them) I was filing a complaint and now I'm even one step above that...(Lucky for us)  there has been articles in the papers lately about ComCast and BrightHouse..so I got to that reporter (well if they call me back that is) and I will tell my tale of woe ....I might even make the evening news...HOLY CRAPPOLA..

So my MOnday was a long long long day ...oh and I did get to meet with the General Manager of our community here and registered my complaint with him that should go to our Board of Directors...

Met up with Clancy for a bit and was good to chat with him...then on to that favorite haunt..Winn Dixie...yep picked up a few things as hubby is coming in next week...Alrighty...perhaps I'll get a break..(Ya got to be kidding) but at least I'll be having dinner with the man of my life...even if it's just for a week..I'll get to talk and talk and spend  hahaha..

Today, I'm gonna venture out this afternoon to pick up food for my Reba and Joe... I have them on a special dog food (besides what I cook) Taste of the Wild ...they love it...and 15lbs last me a pretty good time for those two..they like the Duck and Smoke Turkey...(goodness I should be so lucky) and then I'll see what other goodie I can pick up for them..

Now as for Abby and Zeke I feed them Verus...another great food that I bring down with me...and I should have done the same with Reba and Joe's food but I forget to order a few more bags...I mean I only brought down 400lbs hahaha...what was wrong with me.. I only needed 60lbs for those darlings...LOL  I could hear my rig sigh as I loaded her...gawd I'm gonna need a dump truck soon...LOL...l

Ok, so that's my story and I'm stickin to it...Oh and ya wanna know the outcome from Yesterday...Ha.... Well Bright House wants to give me some credit..(yeah stick it) and then wants to allow me to let them do a in house investigation before I call FCC...HELLO are they dreaming...and as for my phone ...well if you should call me... You may get lucky and talk to me..but it might be only for a few minutes without being cut off...hahaha...but I ain't a gonna let them get away with this...Not in my life time.... They have a crew..(some crew) working in the area to find out where the problem is...

Now I ask ya..in this day and age...they don't have the equipment to find a problem...hmmm I remember the good ole days..Those guys were up on the pole ...us gals were in on the frame and we were testing and testing lines...Have we come to far away from reality to figure what's best for US...

Stay tuned I promise it's gonna get better...maybe...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment