Sunday, January 30, 2011

It's Bed Time Sunday Night :)

It's bed time Sunday Night :)  Oh and it's gonna feel so good... Today was a good day...did my bucket bread first thing at 5:30am and then on to Joe and Reba's pancakes.. I made up enough for 12 days which they really enjoy...Yep this morning they were looking for their breakfast...as I toast the pancake and they like that crunch...Hey, ya gotta please them fur babies..

The day was not bad ...had a little chill in the morning but by afternoon the sun was feeling good..Took Reba and Joe's PJ's off them...gawd they stayed out in their patio for a good 15minutes just basking in the sun..

Was good to see Joe enjoy it...He's such a neat dawg...and of course my Ham bone Zeke he wanted his part of the action..but my Abby...she's Momma's couch potato...she's in her donut bed and lovin' every moment..

Didn't do too much really kind of just wallowed in the depth of movies and there was some good ones I watch...kind of stayed near the stove and oven as I did up so "Do Aheads" to cut me some slack for the weeks ahead.

My rice making..well I have to be honest...I'll stay with Success...as boy what a mess I had...but cooked up a batch and froze it for the Critters food I have to make this week..Yep, it's that time again for Joe and Reba's food...I get about 22 to 25 days worth and that really helps.

Tomorrow I do have to run into the store (well not really run) and pick up a few things...gawd ya know I hate shopping...but I do need to get just a few items...and then I have a Doc appointment for Tuesday...Yucko

Talked with my friend Jane tonight as I had to keep her awake while she drove to the nearest rest area..some days she makes me a nervous wreck but that's Jane...her way of doing things is by far from the Norm..but the that pair J and J they are just different...So I was glad she got to a rest area..she stay there for a few hours ..hopefully till morning at least..then she'll make her way down to Atlanta...better her than me..

Now I'm looking at my Critters and they are all in their spot...next it's my turn...and then there is tomorrow...but for now...bed it looking really, really good...!

God Bless....

No comments:

Post a Comment