Thursday, January 13, 2011

Today is a Birthday Day..

Today is a Birthday Day...Abby who is 9 (my darling) My Brother who is 70 and only admits to 40...and Paula, my hubby's secretary and a great lady...who tells me all :)...Nah..only somethings.

We all celebrated via email, phone and of course a few barking sessions...Abby will get her extra goodies tonight...and I'm sure a few harmony as well...

Reba again had another seizure last night, not as bad as the first but enough to make me worry just a little bit more...but today she's like nothing happened...but she and I both know, Momma is watching carefully.

Things like this always seems to make these deep indentations in the brain...like has she had these before ?  will they come more frequent or will she be like Joe...have a few and then disappear... Only time will tell...and of course I have to control more of her activities...as she's one of those...leaps and bounds where ever she pleases...and tells ya about it later.

This morning I started my day off making up the pancakes for Reba and Joe...so now they have a two weeks supply...and then I did up Abby and Zeke's Veggies and Rice for a week....now I get a break..well maybe.

The weather was again a bit brisk...but the birds were hungry and so were those dang squirrels...so yes, I feed the crew and even added water as the bird baths were frozen (like a brick)...and lots of Robins...omg there had to be at least 30 waiting for water...

Tonight I'm gonna relax and kind of attempt to mellow out...for tomorrow I need to get out and go to Wally World..for .. BIRD FOOD and goodies...what else..:)

I'll also pop another loaf of bread in the oven early... Ali, if you're reading it's that bucket bread I'm making... Make it up one time and have it for several days in fact it can last 14 DAYS IN FRIG....It makes about 4 to 5 ....1 lb loaves..and that is perfect..and very tasty..

Well I hear the kitchen calling my name...time for a cup of Hot Chocolate...alright here I come .....

No comments:

Post a Comment