Saturday, January 8, 2011

Brighter Saturday

Brighter Saturday... My night last night was gloomy but I did get to fall asleep watching the flickering of the "Flame less Candles"...They sure are pretty soothing.

Talked with hubby early this morning and all is set for him to get these tests done and find out what's what... That makes me feel better..So with that good feeling inside...I proceeded to get some things accomplished..Yep !

First thing this morning I had stripped the bed and got them in the washer and while I did that I cooked up Joe and Reba's supply for the next 24 days..then turned around and did Zeke and Abby's mixture ..enough for them for the week.. Now on to filling up the bins with all the dry food so that will last me a few more weeks...Yeah I've been busy and that helps me...I mean not time to sit back and wallow in self pity...although some days it's not bad to have a pity party..only thing I have to invite ..which means I have to straighten up...aaaaaah shucks I knew there would be more work in it for me..

Tomorrow I'll  do up Joe and Reba's pancakes..(yep they get em every morning) I'll do up two weeks worth and I'm on a roll.. then I'll head out to the store to get in some small stuff.  Already planned on going to "Sam's Club" with Diane for Monday...Look out I'm in a buying mode..hahaha..

Tonight I'll whip up a batch of bread dough...here comes that bucket again..it's really good...Those reading this should give it a try...and it's honestly simple..No big mess either...and for me .. that's saying somethin'

Ok, now I'm gonna put my stuff in the freezer and get on with a few more chores ...let the Critters out for a quickie then by 2pm lean back for a quick nap...(Nap time 2- 4pm)...I can hear them Zzzzeeee

Later....

1 comment:

  1. Whoowee...haven't checked in with you in a few days. You've been going through a lot. Praying for you & hubby. Are you still planning to come up to the GTG for a visit? Hope you can.
    Liz

    ReplyDelete