Sunday, January 2, 2011

Oh it's Sunday morning .....

Oh it's Sunday morning and I made another loaf of bread (Mitch if you is reading, it came out the same as the last loaf)..and then I am getting ready to chop my veggies up for a stew...Yep, fresh bread and stew makes it..and it also makes for another few meals in the freezer...Less work for Momma !!!!

Today I'm expecting BrightHouse...wonder when they'll show up...???  Doesn't matter as long as they show up...have nothing major planned for today but to do some chores...and then finish watching some NetFlix..:)

Weather wise it's a beautiful day in the Neighborhood..(which is quiet right now) my darling little squirrels did their morning tap..(yep tap on the window to get my attention) YES, they have me trained...and ya know I think I can actually here them giggle....(SUCKER)

Another few weeks hubby will be arriving...I'm so anxious cause I've got lots of jobs for him to do..HA ...Nah..I miss the guy...and we'll do a lot of checking out things for the house to purchase...Of course I'll hear him bicker...but he likes to do that..it's his nature (although he won't admit it)

My Joe seems to be doing pretty good with the Batril and that makes me feel better...hate when they get down ya can't ask them what's wrong...so it's a guessing game..

Oh yeah, one of my neighbors did come over and drop off some tangerines..gawd are they delicious...Now I'm thinkin'  maybe I should put in a few trees...you know ..pick some goodies...like tangerines and maybe avocado and apricots..(no lemons, you know why) that would be nice..just go out and pick ...I'm gonna ask first..."Any thorns"....yeah that's why no lemons...I'm still remembering that incident..OUCH !

I'm gonna whip up a pan of brownies...but I do freeze them as leaving them around is too dangerous..I got one of those "perfect brownie pans" and love it...cuts the brownies perfectly and then ables me to put them away...:) Yeah...that's my next step..another adventure in the kitchen..and very little mess...aaaaah life is grand..but sure wish I was travelin'   Now that I miss terribly...

Just think I might even show up in your back yard..hahaha... but it would be a remembering incident that's for sure and I never come empty handed..always something I've made or baked..

Alrighty I hear that kitchen calling my name...Zeeeeeeeeee

Well....BrightHouse was a NO SHOW...so that means tomorrow..and ya know I love Mondays...is gonna be a "Kick Butt" kind of morning...I also found out my neighbor Clancy was having the same problem I was..so that means it's not just my phone but most likely the box in our immediate area...Doesn't get any better...What is someone has problems and has no help...OH, I'm gonna do some research and then it's  "On with the Show"...

Tune is for another Winner... wonder how fast I can change phone service...???? This really ticks me off that someone could be in a bad way and be stranded..Such a shame what is wrong with US...what is happening to our compassion...

See I tell ya... I haven't been on the road travelin' but I still have Adventures and it's all dealing with "Life Issues" and "Human Decency"..

Sure pray that things will get better...but also know if we don't do anything about it ...It won't change. !

God Bless Us All .

No comments:

Post a Comment