Thursday, January 27, 2011

It really is and was Thursday

It really is and was Thursday....and I made it through the day...of course I'm too pooped to pop...Picked up Lonnie as he forgot..(yes, he forgot) to come over and I had only been to his place once...in the woods..OMG...would I remember, would I get lost DUH...and mighten ya know I didn't have my GPS nor my cell phone which wouldn't matter cause I didn't have his phone number...ain't I bright ?????

Well I managed to pull it off and found Lonnie walking down the back road with this darn neat cat ...looked Siamese and it was following him like it was on a leash..cutest dang thing...and yep, I could have taken it home...second thought..maybe

Lonnie laughed and just giggled all the way over to my place thinking how I was so bother by how he forgot to remember to come over...Typical man stunt I told him...and he even laughed more..but boy that guy can work..he got out of the car and went right to work..he was done in a few hours...in fact I forgot how upset I was and was grin'n from ear to ear ..and next thing I knew I was back in the woods again and dang here come that silly cat...His daughter brought it to him from Georgia...aaaaaah so cute..NOPE I didn't take it home but smiled all the way down the dirt road thinkin how cute it was ..

Now I had to clean my carpet today too...what a crap job to do..as I had so much soil from the dawgs coming in and out..so I done moved things around and got out the scrubber and man I'm spent..carpet is cleaned and towels are all over the floor so we can walk and I'm ready to fall out.

Thank goodness it wasn't so windy today but still a hint of chill in the air..I need warmth..come on sun...and I got the Electric blanket on..and I'm just about ready to make that dive under cover...

Checked the forum sistah's out nice group picture ...wish I could have made it but I'll do some catch up...there's the PA one in the happening...we'll see

Good Night !

No comments:

Post a Comment