Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sunday...I treated myself :)

Sunday...I treated myself :)  Yes in deed I did !  I went out to ..(take out) dinner...and I went Chinese...omg it was delicious...and it's been a long time since I did...well Chinese that is...actually since before Oct 2010...holy cow !

Today was my day..visited Diane and she was getting her hair done..well, frosted...(just like a cake :) ) and got to chat with her friend Jackie. Was a nice visit then I went to the store and decided on my dinner for this evening.

It was  a toss up.. I mean Roasted Chicken (which I do love) or Chinese and how could I resist the delicacy of that delicious meal...and it was and will be even better days to come ...HA ...Yes, I splurged !

Here it is the end of the day and I'm winding down...weather wasn't too bad at all and I took it all in...Still haven't ridden in my (newly fixed) golf cart as it hasn't been that warm to deal with all that wind...hahaha...(can ya tell I don't like cold weather of any kind).

So, now I'm lookin' over at the Critters 4 as they are waiting for me to tuck in...Soon my darlings, soon...

Tomorrow is a full day ahead and that means do all the chores I put off and get em done...then I'll await the call from hubby as to the report from the Doctor on his foot...I'm anxious ..but will say a prayer that everything will be ok...

Ok, ok...I'm now ready to make that plunge into the warm bed...good having all these Critters cause each spot is warm ....aaah

Good Night All...till tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment