Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Ouch it is Tuesday and Almost Over

Ouch it is Tuesday and Almost Over...got up bright and early (as usual) whipped up a batch of Bucket bread...(lovin' that stuff) It's really so easy and I let it set on top of the stove for a couple of hours than the best part...popped it in the frig for tomorrow's loaf of good bread...

Yes, it will be soup weather AGAIN and it's gonna get down to the 30's tomorrow night so I'm gonna bring them dang plants in.. this covering up and down ain't makin' it.. They look like they're in shock..so I'll keep em in the house for a few days and let them feel the warmth...well a little at least.

Talked with hubby and it was starting to get a little snow flurries...sure hope he doesn't get too much..today he was having that MRI done and hopefully we'll find out what's happening with that foot .

My Joe has been a little on the down side...had a little upset stomach..which he hardly ever has...but I'm watching him.. He finished up his antibiotics and he's been doing ok...but I just take no chances..

I still haven't begun to do any of my crocheting..kind of haven't had the desire although I have several things I have to make..Gifts ...but for some reason I'm in a lull...and not a lullaby either..just the plain ole lulls.

My Cardio Doctor's office called today...yep, and cancelled my appointment for next week..it's now Feb 1st...although I could see his practitioner...Now I don't know about any of you...but for my Heart problem ... I don't want to see a practitioner..(not that there's anything wrong with it)  I mean, I've never seen one before for my heart back in Philly ...so I just rather not...now if I've got a cold no problem...sure in fact I have a great practitioner here that I simple think is the greatest.."Gina"... without a doubt I'd see her...but again not for my heart ...Sorry Dr...but I'll have to wait till Feb...(shaking head)

Tomorrow I'm gonna work on my computer... have to up date and add a few more programs for my graphics and in fact I should pop into some of the art groups I belong too... They always have such wonderful art to challenge...and enjoy doing graphics with...of course I have to get written permission... but I so enjoy it..

Well, I'm gonna make me a Hot Chocolate and lean back...maybe watch a movie..I better as I need to put these Netflix in the mail....

Later all....

No comments:

Post a Comment