Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Wednesday ...Wishing come true !

Wednesday...Wishing come true !  I got my phone working...YOOO HOOO!!!

Yes, BrightHouse came out AGAIN!  With a Supervisor and his helper..and the two were here for a good hour and a half..and before they left my neighbor yelled out... I lost my TV..ha ha..Seems what they were working on hit her tv too..oh lucky me..I have DirecTV...hahaha... but the guys were great .. I mean the hopefully (as they said, not me) fixed the problem and if this by chance don't work they have to redo the wiring from the main control to the house...OH BROTHER...glad I have wiring insurance...

So today was a good day..not the weather...it was like...Are ya gonna rain or what and what's with the chill in the air ????? but it still was ok...cause my phone is working...:)

I also did my crock pot deal... yep..did another meatloaf and this time I took pictures...oh yeppers..I'll be posting them babies next...got them uploading in photobucket as I type...

Did a bit today..filled up my cookie bins for my Critters..they gots ta have their cookies and apples before bed time..oh, oh...Got my latest from QVC..them flame less candles are filling my house.. these were just gorgeous!  I have to take a picture...they are in the bedroom...Hubby is gonna just whine and whine...."So you think you're saving on Electric...How much did those batteries cost"?  can't ya just hear him now...but it's the feeling ya get with the soft candle light...psst...he'll get over it...in about a week on the way home on the plane...but I got one for him to take home...LOL

Now hope this works but I attempted a slide show of..(what else) Meatloaf in the Crock Pot...pssst it was good :)

Enjoy

http://s48.photobucket.com/albums/f214/Barbzeee/?action=view&current=60158c7a.pbw

Ok, have to figure out how to do a slide show on here..but this is the link to it...till I find out how  LOL

Later...

1 comment:

  1. Love the idea of using the foil to help lift it out, never thought of doing that. Dang roast or chicken always wants to fall apart! Thanks

    ReplyDelete