Wednesday, February 2, 2011

No, I didn't disappear but it is Wednesday

No, I didn't disappear but it is Wednesday today !   I went to the Cardio Doc on Tuesday and to start off with..my Joe wasn't doing well .. I hated to leave him but I had too...I had already 2 changed appointments by this office and for me  it's important that I get checked... Well, I could have stayed home...wished I did...my news is never great but at least I'm still tickin' ...Always I get a winner to see me first and then comes the big guy himself...That's how this Doc here in Florida does his thing...It's ok, I guess ifn' ya like that style but for me.. I just want to see "The Man" then get it over with and stop asking the same stupid questions...I'd like to say, "Didn't ya read my chart ">  but no I try and behave some what...sure is a waste of time answering the same questions over and over...(rolling my eyes just thinking about it).

So I was bummed out coming home and I had to do a quick stop at Publix and that didn't turn out great..they were out of what I needed...can you imagine..WHAT....so on I went and bought something I didn't need...sucks !

Got home and came in and my Joe was ok...but looked really sad..I heard him crying as I was pulling out the driveway..now if that don't get ya ..in the pit of your stomach...man o man...

Well, the night went quick as I just kind of huddled the group...(Critters 4) got them fed and fed myself...and we just watched TV and I went to bed...Can ya tell I was in one of those... "I want to be Alone Moods"...well I was...in fact a friend called and  I couldn't wait to get off the phone.. Lord Help me !!

Now here it is Wednesday...it's dark and dreary ..just what I need.. I'm a light person..need that light to brighten me up...Maybe I'll turn on all the lights or perhaps get a flash light and keep it on me...HA !

Let me move a bit and perhaps that will help my sanity...Oh, I did lose 4 lbs since I last saw that Doc...which was Nov of 2010...good thing my heart is still workin HA !

I'll be back....:)

Wednesday Evening and I'm back :)

So I watched American Idol....gawd those kids from Texas had some talent..but always a few strange birds...ya just gotta love em'...it was enjoyable ...and of course these Judges do seem to be very nice...but I miss Simon...love that guy..he's so up front...hahaha..

Now as for my outcome with my Doc...well it's like this ..they want to order another TEST...Yes, Paulette another winner...This doc feels that maybe some of my fluid in my legs is from..(get this) Sleep Apnea...well now it's true I don't sleep long at night..cause I have some interruptions...DAWGS..and I'm up at 4:30- 5:00am..so what can I tell ya...but I don't think it's that...However, I'll get this done but when I get back to Philly...and I'll get a full nights sleep..omg...hahahaha..without dawgs or hubby..this ought to be good... funny how I slept in my rig..great..dawgs had their place and all was peaceful even if there was road noise..something you get use to in Flying J's..but it was wonderful...maybe I need to get back on the road...:)

So we shall see...then on to the next issue..I go next week for blood work and we'll see how those numbers are gonna be and also I see that other Doc who is not gonna be happy with ME...cause his office sucks and the way I feel...a doc could be great but if his office ain't you is then got a Major Problem..

Time for bed tomorrow a busy day have to run over to pick up DAWG cookies and then pick up a few goodies cause it's cook up time at the home plate...but it will be good to get out too...

Good Night All...

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like the doc didn't have very good news for you. Hope I'm wrong. Good news on the weight loss though.

    ReplyDelete