Thursday, January 20, 2011

Thursday and all is counting

Thursday and all is counting, my blessings that is !  This day was a good day and of course I kind of did a little visiting...Lonnie didn't come and do the finish of the yard as he had to work for my girlfriend Jane...So, I decided I should take my golf cart and do a little visiting..Like the Mailbox..and that was filled with JUNK ...why do I still get junk mail...????  then I stopped at Diane and Bob's house (my housekeepers) and then my neighbor Betsy...had a nice visit with her too...Yes, I did a nothing kind of day but I needed it.

Tomorrow I'll get up extra early and complain I shouldn't have let a good day go by...but ya know there's always tomorrow...and besides I'm not the Domestic Queen...just one of the humble Beezzzzz :)

Talked with hubby and yeppers is a definitely "See ya in March" ...so we'll have our anniversary together as long as he gets better .. that's all I ask...and in a few days we'll celebrate my Joe's birthday he'll be 15 and I'm so tickled pink he's doing ok...

Ah and a surprise is in store for tomorrow along with a few pictures as I promised...some I'll try to take before the rain..unless it rains overnight...duh ....why didn't I take them today you ask ?????? HA...cause I just wasn't thinkin' and the sun was shining too...

Watched another part of American Idol...some I was in tears and the others I could hardly believe my ears and eyes...oh this seems like it's gonna be a strange season of...wanna beeez

Bed time has hit and I'm ready...although I shouldn't be tired...but I'm sure I need the rest...Why not...:)

So, good night sweetheart...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment