Saturday, November 13, 2010

Saturday and it's almost done

Saturday and it's almost done and so am I. Let me think, "What did I do"?  hmmm, I guess I could say, "nuttin'.."...Yep, that's right...just plain ole nuttin'.  It did start off with "plans" but I decided not today !

I was up before the day knew it began, again ...and so that makes for a difficult start...I did my usual...if I get up all gets up cause if not...when I get cozy then all starts heading out to where I am and I'm up again...Make Sense? Does to me...

As my day progressed I regressed into that fetal position and just as I got so into the "Deep Sleep" the phone rang...ok, so it's not my turn to sleep..and of course could I let the phone go unanswered..NOT!  I'd miss something perhaps...and would I really want to do that..NOPE.. the curiosity gets me Sucks big time...someday I'll just put all and everything on IGNORE...

I did manage to move a few things in the house....like maybe a pillow or two...and of course the trusted "Blankie"...and along with that came the REBA and JOE... and two bears ...They follow me everywhere...I sometimes feel like the Pied Piper...

Now here I sit...wondering what my day was about...Maybe it was just about "nuttin"  Sounds good to me... perhaps I should have more of these "nuttin" days...Sure, if you believe that one...now tomorrow is a "Catch UP"  to replace the "NUTTIN"...boy am I gonna be miserable...HA !

What's on the Tube..wait, I have Netflix...ta daaaaaa !

Later...Gater...

No comments:

Post a Comment