Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sunday was a basking day !








Sunday was a basking day !  I wallowed in the depth of it all... My early rise was just a mere open me eyes...walk to the front open the door and let the Critters 4 do their thang.

Did my morning pill routine as today was my Fosamax day..woo hoo..more bone power :).. then sort the pills in to the Sun - Sat selection..I'm now set for the week...on to the next plan...which was to lean back at watch them cardinals enjoy their "Berries and Nuts"...and boy did they ever.

Made my breakfast of Bacon and Eggs and Toast with a good cup of coffee.. this is my Sunday treat...(not that often) and it was a "gooder"...then on to the Critters 4 breakfast...it all disappeared.

My next step was to climb into that cozy chair "Blankie and all" Yep you got it...it was my under cover day....and dream away...what a nice day...a pleasant day...I earned it...No phone calls, no nonsense...just me and the Critters 4.

Now it's bed time and I'm just so relaxed...making up for all my lost sleep...Sometimes ya just got to do this...Ya gotta "live in the moment" cause Tomorrow may never come...gawd sounds like a good "Country Song".

On to my next event and with me, no tellin'


As Jimmy Durante use to say, "Good night Mrs Callabash, where ever you are"

No comments:

Post a Comment