Thursday, November 11, 2010

Treading lightly on Thursday

Treading lightly on Thursday....yes indeedy.  My day was uneventful. I did the "Sapphire" routine. I cleaned out my dresser draws and put my soap bars ( English Lavender) in them so they would smell fresh...gosh that's an old habit I have from when I was a little girl. Kind of brings back good memories too as I place a new bar in and take the old one out.

Now I use to know someone that would take the old bars and shave them and make them into candles...wonder where she went ?  Perhaps I'll do a google search and see how to do it...would be interesting.

After that I still had some ambition and I did my closet and then I sunk . Yep, I got in my front chair and watched the cardinals come into feed...I was done for the rest of the day. 

I had planned on taking a ride over to visit the "Girls" in the needle craft room to say, "Hello" but my butt was draggin and I was lucky I had enough energy to make lunch. 

Tonight I waited to hear if the dinner date that was planned was on, but like usual this person kind of forgets. Now that doesn't bother me but a phone call would be nice...and I might have reneged myself cause I sure was wiped out . I have to laugh cause every time I'm invited it never comes to pass...I've come to just go with the flow and shake my head and laugh. It makes for an interesting guess don't cha think :)

Now I'm ready to have my fall out and tomorrow it's off to  Wally World...Oh my I know I'm in for a few treats...and of course my Cardinal food is running low so I'll get some goodies for them as well. Then it's the mad dash down those isles and try to just come home with a few bags...remember no room in the inn here.

Bed is looking mighty fine and I'm sure ready for the horizontal position...

Good night and Sleep tight...I know I will !

No comments:

Post a Comment