Saturday, November 6, 2010

My Saturday was a blur

My Saturday was a blur...and I'm glad... I did up a lot of groceries and my freezer is ready to explode...It was chilly when I got up and that seem to put a zip in my step and everyone else...Yes, we got things done quickly... Poor Reba and Joe, with their PJ's on they still looked like the were cold.

Already plugged in the "Electric Blanket"..boy I don't  leave home with out that baby... I see the Critters are curled up on the bed..must be toasty.. and now I have to figure how to get under...always a puzzle...but then I hear Zeke do his growl as I shove my feet under and begin to slowly push his butt off.

I watched as it started to get towards evening my Cardinals came to the feeder...I got me one "Big Red"..he's gorgeous...and his partners for their quick bite before bed.. Still amazes me the pecking order they follow.

It's sure chilly tonight too...and I just read my weather bug.."Cold Front hits the East coast..."  sure hope we don't have a repeat of last year brrrrrrrrr...

Now, I've got just a few more things to do for tomorrow and I can take a nice break...Oh, did talk with my Aunt Martha, hadn't seen her in over 50 years..my stars.. Since the death of my Uncle ...seems that it opened up a new door... Out of the darkness comes a new light.. I'm just so pleased to hear from lots of my cousins as well... Even going to have a few surprises... can't wait..

So it's off to slumber land with sweet thoughts and warm flannel sheets (who'd a thought I'd need them in Florida)...Till we meet again tomorrow

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment