Wednesday, November 3, 2010

It's been a long Wednesday

It's been a long Wednesday...not that I over did anything..but it was a mentally draining day... My friends (you know the two) J & J..well they were at it big time. I became the in between..which some times can be in the worst place.

I wonder how two people who can't really stand each other but are so much alike ...wind up being together. Perhaps that's where that "Aiding and Abiding" comes in. I know it's not the Ying and Yang, that's for sure.

A trying of the nervous system more like it... It seemed to never have ended...I only thank goodness I wasn't there in person..it was all via the phone...but at one time I did disconnect.

Now you'd think these were young folks..NOT...would you believe in their 70's..shame on them ..could you imagine what they were like as youngsters...Gawd help us !

This took up most of my day....and you ask..?  Why did you even bother?  Now that I can't even explain..maybe I need the Doc...????  I just tried to smooth things and make them see what they were doing....Did they care ?  Not in the least...but at least I got peace I mean...they exhausted themselves that they are off in La La land...and tomorrow, it will be nothing.. they will have made up and life in their big mess continues... until the next blow up !

Me, I'm drained...I did manage to make up a few things for the freezer..so that wasn't  that much of a loss...and still trying to doctor up my leg. Which if it doesn't get any better in a few days I'll have to visit the Doc myself...wonder if he has a couch ...

My lesson for today....don't answer the phone ! 

Now my critters are in bed and I have to make some room...cause I'm ready to fall out..sure hope I don't have any nightmares !...I won't answer  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment