Monday, November 29, 2010

It was dreadful Monday

It was dreadful Monday...you know those Monday blues...I got my running done and all the goodies that had to be mailed off to the attorney for my Uncle's Estate was done... My feeling on my brother was still hoovering over me but I worked through it... Got in a few minutes of shopping..groceries that is...and then proceeded to head home.

Even stopped and filled my gas tank...gawd those gas caps can be a pain in the butt...they screw this way and that way and still the dang alarm goes off as it's not yet sitting right..ok, so I go and do it again..this time with a little more "here's that"..and thank goodness it worked... such technology..really I mean can't it just be simple ????

Then home I went and ready for the next adventure...not really looking forward to it..but gots to be done...I'll get through it...have before..maybe this time they'll have my right  D.O. B.  HA !

I'm still struggling with the tired feeling and of course being and over cast day and a Blue Monday it went along with the way I was feeling... So me and the Critters 4 did a nice Nappy Poo...oh yeah... all 4 and me on the edge..some nap :)

This evening I called my dear Yard man and heard more bad news...I'm not doing well with it...as I became so close to both he and his wife..She was so full of joy and such an up beat ...Now, as he spoke very softly ..he brought the reality of what's happening... The cancer has really spread to far and she's so weak that there will be no treatment..

God Bless her... I could barely hold it together...How could this be.. I'm so at a loss for words.. He is holding it together and I so want to embrace the strength that they both share. I really didn't know what to say...  I asked if there was anything I could do for him... and he did say, "Would I mind and come sit with Elsie"... Mind, God no.. It would be my honor to come and sit with her...and do what I could for these two wonderful  people.

You know with all the rotten crap in this world going on.. why bring such sadness to  people that care and are so willing to help others... That boggles me... I know I'm taught not to challenge things of the Lord...as he knows what's best for us... but somewhere along the line there is some miscommunication...

So I'm asking those that follow me or by some chance read me...tonight when you lay your heads down please say a prayer for Elsie and Clancy...That she can be home for the  holidays for her children and grandchildren and great grand baby..

God Bless Everyone

1 comment:

  1. Zeee

    So sorry to hear the news about Elsie. Will definitely keep them and you in our prayers. Sometimes I can't sleep and I just use that time to run names through my head turning each one over to God.

    Lord I pray for Zeee tonight ~ that she will get good rest, be able to help her friends in any way You see best. Be with Elsie and her hubby during this difficult time. Our desire is for her to be present this holiday season ~ if it is your will we ask for that. Thank you for loving us in all our needs. Amen.

    ReplyDelete