Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Way Fairing Wednesday

Way fairing Wednesday... came along and merrily we did our thang. I whizzed through the house with my trusty Oreck...and that sweet heart just purred along. I could tell the bag was getting full as it became a heavy push... time to dump the bag. Doesn't get easier than that cepting (yes you got it) the bag breaks as you proceed to do the departure... Yucko...Dust and dog hair fly...OMG...and I only have one bag left...but have no fear I'll scoop up..(I'm good at scooping gots lots of practice ) 

With a cloud of dust and a Heidi ho...I'm off to work I go. So much for that tune . It was messy, dusty and nasty. When I finished that task I had to do a quick jump in the shower. Of course the phone rings (that's why I have phones in every room) Yes, it was the AC/Heat pump man on his way in... Oh Lordy, feets don't fail me now.

I jump out of the shower and rush to get the Critters rounded up... What !  Zeke decided it's game time.. grabs my shoe and it's around the couch we go...Joe is sitting in that same position I left him in...looking far off into the distant future, perhaps... Reba is yakking...in her baritone vocals... Abby is doing the tip tap dance on the floor and I'm still chasing Zeke.. Something is very wrong with this picture...Yeah.. ME !

After what seems liked hours, I rounded everyone up...half dressed I had to do a quick step into somethin..never mind my hair.. I looked like I was caught up in a wind tunnel...and then low and behold the nice AC/Heat pump man smiling at my door. 

He sure is friendly but I bet today when he goes home and talks with his wife I'll be one of his topics !...However, I went through the routine of what to do to keep your Heat pump alive...Hey works for me.. and letting me know my system is now 14 years old.. Oh brother I can feel that plunge in my pockets coming.... I ask, "Is she still ok" ?  "Will she last me another season" ?  "How much did you say it costs"?  

I felt this gulp in my throat...and then the man says, "But her coils are still clean and her compressor is just humming along,  I think she'll hold up for you for another year or two"... ah  God Bless that sweetie !  Now I have fond regards for "Her".  He then tells me..."you keep changing them filters monthly and that's helping her..."  Ya know this man loves his job !

As he drove out my drive way I can only imagine my Heat pump has a healthy beat !... Now I'm smilin cause I just got that up and close to my Heat pump.. May she keep on kickin' in ...

Tonight as usual my hubby calls to say his "Good Nights" this time he called and said, "Hey Zeee, guess what " ?   Hum, no tellin...  "I heard a noise on the front porch with a sort of bump, and as I looked out the window I saw a black cat with a white mark around the nose and mouth curled up on the chase lounge"...I sighed... as the last cat I had "Sunshine" passed away a few years ago... Am I gonna have another critter ?   I'm getting excited...but wait till (if it stays) it meets the rest of the crew... oh my that's gonna be another Adventure.....  but I did ask  hubby to put some food out tomorrow...just in case it's hungry...

Okie dokie I'm a lookin at that bed and I'll have to make some room cause I feel that Sandman is gonna hit soon....

Good night all till tomorrow...it's always an Adventure

No comments:

Post a Comment